A time where I had no fun at all is when I went to my little brother's birthday. We went to a park and threw a party, but the only people that came were my little brother's friends. My brother was having fun but I wasn't at all. I was happy for him but I felt bored around all of those little kids.
Dear Mother, I thank you for everything you have given me. Thank you for the care and nurture you give me. Thank you for the food and shelter you give me as well. Thank you for life and much more.
When I was a child, I was fascinated by small things. I remember playing with tiny plastic animals and miniature cars. I would spend hours arranging them in miniature worlds and imagining the stories that could unfold. I loved the way that small items could make a big impac t, and I was often amazed by how intricate and detailed items could be when they were so small.
Comments
Post a Comment