A time where I had no fun at all is when I went to my little brother's birthday. We went to a park and threw a party, but the only people that came were my little brother's friends. My brother was having fun but I wasn't at all. I was happy for him but I felt bored around all of those little kids.
I think the message of this Film is to enjoy what you have while you have it. I say this because the man's life was more exciting and enjoyable when he was younger. I think the purpose of life is to enjoy what you have while you have it. I say this because the man had a good life even though the ups and downs he still found a way to enjoy life. Even though he died alone and looked sad he still enjoyed life.
Dear Mother, I thank you for everything you have given me. Thank you for the care and nurture you give me. Thank you for the food and shelter you give me as well. Thank you for life and much more.
Comments
Post a Comment